Friday, November 9, 2007

Welcome to Life Outside the Womb, Zoey!

Congratulations to Seth and Andrea on the birth of little Baby Stimpson! Welcome to parenthood, we are soo excited for and have so much faith in you. Josh and I have been checking for e-mail or facebook or blog updates almost hourly waiting for the first glimpse of their beautiful baby girl and now can't stop checking her out :) I introduced Silas to Zoey this morning... not too unexpectedly, I don't think he realized the significance of the picture I was showing him. Hmm, I'm sure when he meets her he'll be all about touching and exploring her face though. And maybe in 15 years or so he'll be even more interested in his Godparents' pretty little daughter???

1 comment:

Andrea said...

great post guys!!! we miss you!!! and we cant wait for her to meet baby Silas.......